THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

How does that old saying go?

The baker has no bread, the cobbler has no shoes and the computer geek's wife has no computer. My laptop died a very sad death while Miguel was in Phoenix last week. A hardware failure complete with the blue screen of death.

I won't mention the fact that I have been begging him to set up my new laptop that has been in his office since, oh, Christmas time because I knew something wasn't right with my laptop. He blamed it on operator error....umm, I think not! ;)

Needless to say, Miguel will not get a moment's rest or peace and quiet due to my constant nagging until my new laptop is up and running. So I apologize for the unintentional break from blogging. I have lots to say and photos to add once I am up and running again.

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw....I'm sorry your puter died. I can't wait to see more pics.!