THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Splish Splash I was takin' a bath!

Miguel loves bathtime! He has always enjoyed the water. I like to think it is because he took a bath with me every evening until he was 7 months old, so he was accustom to being submerged up to his neck in warm water.

Given our recent picture taking woes, I thought I would try and capture a few of him tonight in the bathtub while he was occupied playing with toys and attempting to splash all the water out of the tub.

Playing with Sammy the Starfish, a bathtime favorite
Look at those eyes! Splash, splash, splash...Mommy are you soaked yet?

Happy boy!

1 comments:

Miguel Wood said...

Ahhh... These will be good photos to show his friends when he's older. It'll be even better to let him know they were posted on the internet.

(Still in San Jose, CA. I miss you both!)