THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A is for Apple, B is for Boy, Y is for Yummy

One of Miguel's great pleasures in life is to run to the refrigerator when I open it and try to grab something out of it before I can close it. He usually grabs an egg and promptly squeezes it in his hand or throws it on the floor, but today an apple caught his eye.

He grabbed the apple and started chomping away. I tried to get it from him to at least wash it and peel a bit of the skin away, but he would have nothing of it. So, in my effort to avert temper tantrum number 1,256,791 for the day I did what any mommy would and gave it right back to him and ran for my camera.

Look what I have Mommy!

DSCN2255

Just try and take my apple from me again and see what happens...

DSCN2256

Who can resist a face like that?!?!

DSCN2261

1 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

That is too cute! hehe! My Jake would grab the eggs when I was on the computer and crack em all over the carpet. Glad Miguels was just an apple. haha!

What a handsome lil' fella.