THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

PSA numero dos

After chatting with Miguel tonight, who is currently in San Jose, California attending a Microsoft Office System Developer Conference (the ultimate in geekdom), I had to call him back for help with the blog. I have always wondered how you were able to put a link to something in your blog using a word or phrase versus the link itself. Clear as mud, huh? ;)

Anyway, after attempting quite a few times I gave up and called my resident computer guru and admitted defeat. Of course, he was able to tell me how to do it without a second thought all the while I am sure trying not to laugh at me. So it works and we hang up after a few I love yous and I miss yous then the trouble begins when I click Publish Post.

Where are the darn underlined words alerting blog readers to the cool little link thingy that they can click on? If you scroll over it, it is there and it is appearing in the preview of the blog post, but instantly vanishes once published. After a more attempts to solve the issue than I care to admit and a few choice words I concede to defeat, so the PSA is click on the words in bold for cool links. ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

After reading her post, I (Miguelito Numero Uno) fixed her underlining of the link from here in San Jose, CA in my hotel room. All I did was edit the underlying HTML and surrounded the anchor text with u (underline) tags. :) (I love you, Angel!!! I'll always be your geek on-call!)