THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Wood v2.0

Miguelito wants everyone to know he is going to be a big brother! Baby Wood v2.0 has an approximate release date of 21 October 2008. We are over the moon excited and feel incredibly blessed.

Update on us....

Miguelito has made a full recovery. Me, eh, not so much. I am feeling better, but my cough is something pretty fierce. I have photos to upload and posts to do, but it probably won't happen until tomorrow night at the earliest. My good friend, her husband and adorable toddler are visiting from Houston this weekend, so we are busy chatting and watching our toddlers play while I hack up a lung and run to the bathroom to pee every 3 minutes. ;)

1 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations!!!
I hope you're feeling better soon.