THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baton Rouge Visit

Miguelito and I had a great time visiting family while we were in Baton Rouge even though we both weren't feeling terribly great. I managed to take a couple of photos while we were there and they are long overdue making their debut on the blog.

Miguelito got his first taste of Diet Coke...yes, I know, but what happens at Sweetie's house, stays at Sweetie's house.

Ughh, not too sure about the first sip of carbonation

004

This is kind of fizzy, Sweetie, and my tongue is tingling!

006

Well, let me try just one more sip.

007

And another.

011

Dang, that was GOOD! Let's keep it between me and you...don't tell, Mommy!

013

1 comments:

Helen said...

That is too freaking cute! OMGosh is is so adorable. :)