THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finger painting Fun

Miguel ran fever all night and most of today. The pediatrician declared his ears and throat clear, but it was given the catch all diagnosis of "viral infection." Take Motrin and Tylenol, and call if he gets any worse or other symptoms appear.

Once we got home, he seemed to be feeling a little better, so I broke out the finger paints and he had a blast until he decided he. was. done.

We are leaving for Baton Rouge tomorrow, while Miguel flies to Seattle for MS Sharepoint Conference and then Las Vegas for MS Mix08 at The Venetian. Yeah, I feel for him...NOT!

002

004

008

007

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute pics!
I am sorry to hear he isn't feeling well. :(

Dawn Endres said...

Looks like great messy fun! I wish I were that brave. LOL! Sorry your baby's not feeling well. *Hugs* to baby Miguel.

Michelle said...

Love the fingerpainting pictures! I also despise the "viral infection" diagnoses...we're dealing with the same here. Hope he's feeling better!