THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sick. sick. sick.

It appears that Miguelito was "well" for a mere 24 hours. He and I flew to Baton Rouge  on Sunday for the week and by Sunday evening his runny nose was back with a vengeance and he was hacking up a lung. One phone call later to his pediatrician in Dallas, he was back on Amoxcil for another 10 days. He seems to be feeling better...the cough and runny nose are subsiding thanks to the antibiotic, or it could be because he passed the germs onto me...his Mommy.

So, now I am blowing my nose every 2 minutes, hacking up a lung, and feel like I am swallowing razor blades.  How come no one told me Mommies don't get sick days?!?!

I promise photos tomorrow.

5 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw...*Hugs*. Sorry you are both sick. I hate being sick. Not fun at all. Hope you get better soon. Come on Spring!

Melanie said...

Sorry y'all are sick. Hope y'all feel better soon. Have fun in Baton Rogue

Helen said...

Sorry you guys are feeling bad! Wouldn't it be nice if mommies did get sick days?

Shannon said...

Awww, sorry you're sick.

Can you convince Grandma that mommies get sick days? I've milked that one a few times. ;o)

Chelsea said...

Oh no! :( I hope you have both gotten lots of rest and that you are feeling better now.