THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The house of snot...

Miguelito and I are running a close race for who can use the most Kleenex in a day. Poor little man and poor poor Mommy.

After a few phone calls, I was able to get another antibiotic called in for myself without having to go to the MD since that would have required bringing a very fussy and clingy 14 month old with me. I am now taking Augmentin twice a day for the sinus infection from Hades, and I seem to be a bit better this morning. If only the darn hacking cough would go away so I could sleep at night. Did you know that sinus pressure in your face can make your teeth hurt?

I took Miguelito in to see his pediatrician yesterday morning and he still has an ear infection in his right ear and he has coxsackievirus, which is a relative of the virus that causes hand-foot-mouth disease. He does not have hand-foot-mouth disease, but has blisters/whelps in his throat along with a runny nose. He is also taking Augmentin twice a day along with Tylenol and Motrin for pain. He is not eating well, but seemed to be in better spirits today than yesterday.

I really hope by tomorrow Miguelito and I will both be feeling much better, and I will have something upbeat and witty to post about.

4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

*Hugs* Feel better soon!

Melanie said...

Oh poor Miguel. sending healthy vibes your way.

MoWood said...

Dear Cara:
It's hard enough to have a sick baby, but to have Moms and babies too is much worse, there is a truth about Mom's not supposed to get sick, I don't know how pioneers mom's did it without antibiotics. Getting over the same kind of flu myself a couple of weeks ago, you don't wish it on anyone. Please take care of yourself and remember you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Chio

donfortheages said...

PAPA T - Hugs, Love and Kisses - Damn daughter I didn't mean to get you that sick... I am so sorry you and Miguel are feeling bad - it was a great visit - maybe next time you come I can walk... I will say an extra prayer...
Love
PAPA T